Details for Job ID# S852
Date Posted - 8-28-2019
Category - Sales & Marketing
Position Title - Flexible Pckg Sales Rep - Meat & Cheese applications
Location - Midwest
Our client is the Polymer Extrusion Division of a major Petrochemical company. Client extrudes/coextrudes/laminates PET base film in flexible, semi-rigid and rigid forms for use in food and drug packaging.
Customers include converters, contract packagers and end-users. However, primary market is end-users who use HFFS equipment to package meat (hot dogs, lunch meat) and cheese (sliced) which require high barrier packaging materials for shelf-life extension. Medical/pharma products are also sales targets.
The Sales Representative will cover the midwestern states and should be currently living in an area bounded by Columbus, St Louis, KC and Mpls. Should have easy access to major airport.
- 5 + years experience selling high barrier films for perishable food applications, preferably meat & cheese products.
- Knowledge of forming films (semi-rigid and flexible)
- Familiar with HFFS machines (Mulitvac, Reiser, Ulma etc..)
- Ideal candidate would have had prior experience with laminated film competitors or with one of the HFFS machine companies.
- Hunter mentality is a must! Will be given several active accounts but main task will be to prospect for new business.
- Ability to run trials with production and maintenance people on their HFFS lines.
- Focus on solution selling and differentiation in the market
- Must be resourceful and able to work on their own at home office.
- Available to travel 50-70% of the time
- Salary is negotiable, depending upon experience presented, to 110K plus -
- 0.5 % commission non-barrier PET films
- 1.0 % commission on co-ex films
- Car Allowance: $600.00/month
- 3 weeks vacation
- Apply For This Job - - Back to Job List -