Details for Job ID# S855
Date Posted - 6-1-2019
Category - Sales & Marketing
Position Title - Marketing Manager - Packaging Machinery
Location - Boston, MA
Our client is a leading manufacturer of packaging machinery used extensively throughout the food and medical industries as well as for packaging other CPG products. Machines include VFFS, thermoforming, shrink and stretch wrappers, skin packaging and more.
The Marketing Manager will report to the President and manage marketing programs, support business objectives, lead acquisition, foster customer retention, provide sales support, and advance brand building.
Develop and implement strategic marketing plans to achieve corporate objectives for product sales. Design and execute focused marketing programs to drive lead generation and brand awareness.
- Lead a team of marketers to drive key business metrics and fill the sales funnel with quality leads that will result in business development opportunities.
- Grow and nurture leads by converting web site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead gen content.
- Optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing process (HubSpot) to better track Marketing Qualified Leads, Sales Qualified Leads and Deals.
- Collaborate with Product Managerís and customers to create educational content around important topics, relevant terms, and keywords and distribute through all marketing channels (email, landing pages, web site, social, blog etc.).
- Grow sales and marketing database across market segments (meat, poultry, bakery, produce, seafood, cheese, and medical).
- Manage the strategy and set-up of paid ad campaigns and on-site and off-site SEO for the company.
- Develop customer personas and ideal customer profiles to better reach companyís target audience.
- Manage all aspects of tradeshows (US and International) by driving strategy, messaging, vendors, logistics, etc. Execute promotional materials for usage at the tradeshows and salesmen throughout the year.
- Partner with the outside Agency to ensure brand consistency and all details are executed completely. Work with outside Agency to plan and oversee advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail.
- Conduct customer and market research and evaluate competitors in market. (Monitors competitor products, sales and marketing activities.)
1. Experienced in performing the foregoing responsibilities
2. Bachelorís degree in Marketing, Business or related area
3. Minimum of seven years previous marketing experience working in a product environment
4. 5 or more years experience in tradeshow/convention planning.
5. Demonstrated ability to maintain confidential information and effectively work with changing priorities and manage deadlines
Compensation is negotiable, depending upon experience presented, to $95,000.
- Apply For This Job - - Back to Job List -