Details for Job ID# M858
Date Posted - 6-5-2019
Category - Manufacturing
Position Title - Converting-Printing Manager
Location - Monroe, LA
Our client is a major multi-plant producer of paperboard and paper-based packaging which is used by food, beverage, household, personal care and other CPG manufacturers to protect their products while being displayed on retail shelves. This plant has three wide-web flexographic presses printing up to 10 colors as well as folding/gluing and other ancillary equipment, running on a 24/7.schedule.
The Converting-Printing Manager is responsible for the department's daily output achieved through Department Supervisors. Also responsible for Pre Press Department. Color control, ink sourcing, press performance and productivity, customer satisfaction and department leadership are key components of the position. Reports to the Plant Manager.
- BS Degree - Printing or related
- Flexo knowledge/experience preferred - will accept other printing background
- Proven leadership skills of most importance
- Must be promotable which translates to currently in early mid career
- Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma, Total Quality experience a plus
- Understand color control metrics another key
In summary, candidates in early mid career with proven leadership skills and technical savvy is what client desires. Need to be able to achieve results, develop individuals and make the printing effort successful. Folding Carton experience would be great but will go with a proven packaging printing individual.
Salary is negotiable, depending upon experience presented, to $130,000.
- Apply For This Job - - Back to Job List -