Details for Job ID# S865
Date Posted - 6-26-2019
Category - Sales & Marketing
Position Title - Marketing Manager - Packaging Machinery Manufacturer
Location - Boston, MA
Our client is a leading manufacturer of a wide variety of packaging machinery offering tray sealing, flow pack, meal assembly, thermoforming, skin, stretch, secondary packaging and more for both food and non food applications Food applications include meat, dairy, fresh, frozen, meal assembly, bakery, snacks and pet food.
The Marketing Manager will report to the President and manage marketing programs, support business objectives, lead acquisition, foster customer retention, provide sales support, and advance brand building.
1. Lead a team of marketers to drive key business metrics and fill the sales funnel with quality leads that will result in business development opportunities.
2. Grow and nurture leads by converting web site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead gen content.
3. Optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing process (HubSpot) to better track Marketing Qualified Leads, Sales Qualified Leads and Deals.
4. Collaborate with Product Manager’s and customers to create educational content around important topics, relevant terms, and keywords and distribute through all marketing channels (email, landing pages, web site, social, blog etc.).
5. Grow sales and marketing database across market segments (meat, poultry, bakery, produce, seafood, cheese, and medical).
6. Manage the strategy and set-up of paid ad campaigns and on-site and off-site SEO for the company.
7. Develop customer personas and ideal customer profiles to better reach company’s target audience.
8. Manage all aspects of tradeshows (US and International) by dr ving strategy, messaging, vendors, logistics, etc. Execute promotional materials for usage at the tradeshows and salesmen throughout the year.
9. Partner with the outside Agency to ensure brand consistency and all details are executed completely. Work with outside Agency to plan and oversee advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail.
10. Develop and manage marketing plan and operating budget in conjunction with the President.
11. Oversee and evaluate market research and adjust marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
12. Conduct customer and market research and evaluate competitors in market. (Monitors competitor products, sales and marketing activities.)
13. Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
14. Prepare marketing activity reports, KPIs and dashboards and presents to executive management.
15. Find opportunities for customer outreach including webinars, public speakers, and social media.
16. Establish and maintain a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events.
17. Represent company at trade association meetings to promote product.
18. Stay abreast of new developments within the marketing/PR environments.
19. Be receptive to on-going coaching and training to further develop professional skill set.
20. Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited educational institution in Marketing, Business or related area
- Minimum of seven years previous marketing experience working in a product environment with equivalent years’ experience in trade show/convention planning.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidential information and effectively work with changing priorities and manage deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills both oral and written.
- Ability to develop and present PowerPoint presentations.
- Ability to define issues, gather data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite products and Windows platform.
- Working knowledge of HubSpot, FileMaker Pro and Visio strongly desired.
Salary is negotiable, depending upon experience presented, to 90K.
- Apply For This Job - - Back to Job List -