Details for Job ID# S868
Date Posted - 7-15-2019
Category - Sales & Marketing
Position Title - Sales Account Manager
Location - Southeast
Our client is a premiere flexographic printer (10 color presses) offering a wide range of flexible packaging materials including high barrier laminates (metalized and clear), easy open sealant and breathable (OTR) films converted into bags, pre-made pouches, lidding stock, and roll stock for VFFS or HFFS, including forming & non-forming webs. Their products are utilized in a wide range of food & beverage as well as non-food markets.
Client is seeking a Sales Account Manager for their Southeast sales region.
- Account prospecting, development and growth strategy.
- Identify comprehensive understanding of customer needs – both long term and short term.
- Assess and define account opportunities and account trends.
- Build partnerships and relationships throughout the customer’s organization.
- Conduct efficient performance reviews with customers.
- Develop, maintain, and execute on action plans to achieve targets and grow business.
- Coordinate information flow and action planning within the organization.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge through ongoing education.
- Bachelors Degree In Business, Packaging, or related field
- 5 or more years of packaging converter sales experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Intermediate MS Office (Word & Excel)
- Available to travel 50-75%
Salary is negotiable, depending upon experience presented, to 120K plus open ended commission program with $500 month car allowance and excellent benefits package.
- Apply For This Job - - Back to Job List -