Details for Job ID# S873
Date Posted - 7-26-2019
Category - Sales & Marketing
Position Title - National Account Manager - rigid food containers
Location - Central Midwest
Our client is a leading multi-plant converter of plastic food containers who possesses state-of-the- art injection molding (including IML) and thermoforming capabilities. Primary applications for their products include yogurt, sour cream, cottage cheese and dips.
The National Account Manager will cover a region that includes the Central Midwest from Kansas City to Cincinnati and south (Chicago -Milwaukee-Minneapolis area already has coverage). The NAM will balance efforts between maintaining existing accounts and finding new customers. Acceptable candidates will have 10-20 years experience in rigid plastics packaging. Position reports to the Director of Sales & Marketing
- Tracks, monitors and manages accounts to ensure achievement of sales goals and takes appropriate action to communicate and address business issues proactively
- Establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and key decision makers to identify and capitalize on business opportunities from plant to head office level.
- Prepares proposals, presentations, annual customer reviews, etc. leveraging customer and market insights to reinforce Client's expertise and experience
- Updates sales forecast in a timely fashion to indicate major changes in the business
- Provides customer, competitor and market intelligence to Client's organization to improve the organization’s insights and expertise
- Develop strong working relationships with cross functional team members in pricing, graphics, and operations by building credibility and understanding varied perspectives on issues and opportunities
• Bachelors degree
• Minimum 10 years selling rigid plastic containers with strong record of achievement
• Results oriented, customer focused and proven business acumen
• Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, and curious mindset
• Ability to work well without direct supervision
• Ability to collaborate effectively with various groups and commitment to teamwork
• Computer savvy with experience in Microsoft Office software (Excel, Powerpoint)
• Ability to travel throughout US and Canada.
Salary is negotiable, depending upon experience presented, to 110K plus commissions.
- Apply For This Job - - Back to Job List -