Details for Job ID# S880
Date Posted - 9-28-2019
Category - Sales & Marketing
Position Title - Director of Sales - Printing & Packaging
Location - Akron, OH
Our client is a premier printer and leading provider of highly customized, quick turnaround marketing, packaging and point-of-sale solutions for a diverse customer base. Products include Folding Cartons, Inserts, Labels, Sleeves, Tags, Trays (POP/POS) and Wraps as well as Marketing Collateral (brochures, Catalogs, Posters, etc) and In-Store Displays, End Caps, Shelf Talkers and more with annual sales volume exceeding $25 Million.
The Director of Sales will lead the sales force in developing and executing sales and margin growth strategies. Reports to the Company President.
• Drive the sales process and achievement of the sales budget while maintaining and growing sales margins.
• Work with the sales team to identify market gain opportunities in existing and new markets, while providing motivation to the sales force.
• Lead the sales force to ensure effective customer relationships are maintained.
• Provide planning support and pricing guidance on estimate requests to the sales force.
• Administer sales activity reports by sales rep in support of the Senior Leadership.
• Represent the sales group in various organizational meetings
• Provide training and leadership to the sales force.
• A thorough knowledge of printing and packaging sales process, together with a broad knowledge of related technical or administrative areas to apply that knowledge to varied sales situations.
• BS degree in Business, Packaging or related areas
• 10 - 15 years experience in Printed Packaging Sales with Folding Cartons & Labels preferred
• 5 or more years of Sales Management experience
• Proven track record of new sales development, managing, key-account relationships, growing sales margins and market share growth.
• Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries and/or complaints and to speak to groups of customers and/or employees.
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of changes in uncommon situations.
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw conclusions.
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, etc.
Salary is targeted at $135,000 plus bonus program and health benefits
- Apply For This Job - - Back to Job List -