Details for Job ID# S884
Date Posted - 10-23-2019
Category - Sales & Marketing
Position Title - Account Executive - flexible packaging
Location - Denver-Kansas City-Minneapolis-Chicago-St Louis arena
Our client is one of the largest manufacturers of paperboard and paper-based packaging for some of the world's most recognized brands of food, beverage, foodservice, household, personal care and pet care products.
Client is seeking an Account Executive to sell/expand the poly coated paper line of products manufactured in their Portland, Oregon plant and shipped throughout the U.S. Paper/PE products are used extensively for the packaging of food products, e.g.. you might have seen a McDonalds employee open a large bag of French Fries and dump them directly into the French Fryer; or you might have watched the Butcher wrap freshly cut steaks or fish in "Locker Wrap" - two examples. Also Quaker Oats has a 12-pack of Oatmeal packets using Printed Paper/PE. In addition there are numerous non-food/industrial uses for this product.
Position reports to segment Sales Manager.
- BS degree is preferred
- 10 years sales experience selling flexible packaging materials
- High energy individual with good communication skills
- Good understanding of the food industry
- “Hunter” mentality
- Possesses the ability to recognize new growth opportunities
- Location is open but would prefer to find a qualified candidate within the Denver - Kansas City - Minneapolis - Chicago - St Louis arena. Travel would be heavy.
Salary is negotiable, depending upon experience presented, to 130K plus bonus, car allowance and an excellent benefit package.
- Apply For This Job - - Back to Job List -